Use your business email with Gmail
We can import your domain email account into Gmail so you can send and receive your emails through Gmail using your individual email – we’ll refer to it as firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gmail is so portable you can access your email anytime, anywhere, on any device – no Internet connection needed. Read and draft messages without connectivity, and they’ll be ready to send when you’re back online.
We will carry out the following tasks for you:
- Open a new Gmail account relevant to your business eg. email@example.com.
- Import your current email from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Set up email@example.com to receive in Gmail.
- Set up firstname.lastname@example.org to send in Gmail.
- Set up signatures and others relevant settings
Once completed you’ll begin to discover all the benefits of Gmail…
- Organisation of email
- Malware and virus checking
- Integrated with Google calendars, cloud storage, photo hosting, Youtube, blogging and other Google Apps.
- 10+ GB of email storage space.
- Really good uptime
- Email composing
- Combining multiple email boxes
- Keystroke shortcuts
- Spam filtering
- The power and speed of Google